Patients at some facilities pay Dignitana directly for their DigniCap sessions, and others are billed by the facility. Your provider will let you know which process they use.
If you have been told to create an account to pay Dignitana directly, you will use myDigniCap, the online payment portal to pay for your treatments. Once you have scheduled your chemotherapy appointment with your medical provider, please follow the directions below.
- Go to www.mydignicap.com
- In the top right of the screen click on REGISTER
- Under NEW ACCOUNT REGISTRATION, complete information
- In the CONSENT section, read and click on the arrows on the right to scroll down then click on “I have read…”
- In the PRIVACY section, read and click on the arrows on the right to scroll down then click on “I hereby acknowledge…”
- In the PAYMENT TERMS section, read and click on the arrows on the right to scroll down then click on “I have read…”
- In the FDA APPROVED BROCHURE section, select CLICK TO REVIEW to view the Patient Brochure (also available as the printed Patient Information Booklet at your doctor’s office). Click on “I have read…”
- Under SIGNATURE – type your name and today’s date
- Under ADDITIONAL TREATMENT INFORMATION – select the appropriate details for your chemo treatment
- Under myDIGNICAP ACCOUNT SETUP – enter your email address and create a password for myDigniCap
- Once all fields are complete, press SUBMIT to create account.
- Check your email for the account activation link
- Click on the link in your email to activate your account
- Enter the email address and password that you just provided in registration
- Congratulations – you have now created your myDigniCap account and logged in! The facility you indicated in Registration should show up in the “Pay for a Treatment” box - click PAY ONLINE
- Enter the date and information about your scheduled appointment
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Enter billing details and credit card information
- Click PLACE ORDER
- You will receive a receipt in your email, and the financial contact at your treatment facility will be notified that your payment for this scheduled treatment has been made and consent provided.
Once you have created the account, remember the password as you will sign back into the account before every treatment and pay. There is not an auto-bill feature, so you will need to pay and sign consent before every treatment.